Friday, November 23, 2007

2 weeks!

Only 2 weeks left! I'm so excited! Only problem is we have 3 tests + a presentation next week, then the last week we have 3 exams and a play. It's gonna be a busy 2 weeks, but that will make the time go faster I hope. I'm going shopping tomorrow (kinda). I hope I can finally find some souvenirs. We had a wine tasting today. It would have been ok if I liked wine to begin with, but since I don't like wine, it wasn't all that great for me. It is raining like crazy here. No snow yet. Mme. Luberry told us that it doesn't usually snow here until January, so I guess that is kinda good. I wouldn't wanna get stuck here due to snow. I really can't believe how quick the time passed. There were times where it seemed like we were never gonna get out of here. I'm glad that the program is almost over, but I will miss it here.

Amanda

No comments: