Friday, November 9, 2007

Moins qu'un mois qui reste! (Less than a month left!)

So I just remembered that I haven't updated this thing in a while. Only 29 days left! A nice bit has happened, but I can't remember all of it. We have a new girl staying with us now. Her name is Veronique. She moved in last week and is here until December 21. She is from Moncton and is here on a bursary program to observe how to become a teacher. She is Francophone so she really helps us with our french. She is really nice too. Tonight we went to the Joinville bar (not the dancing part) to hear one of our professors play. It was pretty good, but the smoke was starting to irritate me, so me and Veronique left. I just decided to update my blog since I haven't done that in a while. I am very excited to go home. It is FREEZING here! I brought warm clothes, but it's not warm enough! Anyway, that's it for now. I will update again soon (if I remember!)

Gros Bisous de St. Pierre (Lots of love from St. Pierre)

Amanda

P.S. Photo count has gone up, but I lost track!

No comments: