Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Good times...

...fever, flu, headache, bad back = good times! Ya right! So I was at Bertrand's Saturday night and I fell down the last 10 stairs at his house. As if my back wasn't bad enough. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would though. Friday night we went to the Joinville bar to listen to Albin's group Blague et Hale (Albin is one of our professors here). It wasn't bad, but I didn't really stay long enough to hear a whole lot because the smoke there was unbearable! Veronique came out with us for the first time. Saturday night, we went to the Maringoun'fe to eat...it was good, but me and Heather didn't the desserts that we ordered, I told the waitress and we still didn't get them. Oh well. No biggie! Anyway, that was a short but sweet post.

Missin' everyone so much

Just over 3 weeks left!

No comments: